Search Issue Tracker
"Invalid editor window UnityEditor.FallbackEditorWindow" error when using 'Maximize On Play' with custom Editor windows
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project (796252_easy_repro.zip).
- Don't change the layout.
2) Enable 'Maximize On Play'.
3) Press Play.
An error appears in the Console:
Invalid editor window UnityEditor.FallbackEditorWindow
This does not occur when the layout is reset before entering play mode.
2018.1.0b1, 2017.2.1p1, 5.6.2f1, 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene
- Audio Source Spatial Blend value gets set to 1 in the WebGL Player when the Spatial Blend value is bigger than 0