Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
ReorderableList does not change selection on a right click.
* Create a ReorderableList control (you can use the Timeline)
* Add two or more items
* use a Left mouse click to select an item
* use a Right mouse click to attempt to select another
Expected: the right mouse click will cause the second item to be selected
Actual: first item remains selected. In many uses of ReorderableList we are popping up context menus based on the item that is being right clicked on, this causes the menu to appear over the 'new' item, but operate on the 'old' item (the one that is still selected).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details