Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
ReorderableList does not change selection on a right click.
* Create a ReorderableList control (you can use the Timeline)
* Add two or more items
* use a Left mouse click to select an item
* use a Right mouse click to attempt to select another
Expected: the right mouse click will cause the second item to be selected
Actual: first item remains selected. In many uses of ReorderableList we are popping up context menus based on the item that is being right clicked on, this causes the menu to appear over the 'new' item, but operate on the 'old' item (the one that is still selected).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform