Search Issue Tracker
RenderTexture drawn into Scene View toolbar when color format is set to ARGB4444
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "Scene"
3. Open the asset "WaterTexture_RT" in the folder "Art"
4. Set the Color Format to ARGB4444
5. Notice that the texture is drawn on the scene view toolbar
User has also attached a video explaining the issue.
Note: This only happens with ARGB444 on my machine, but for the user it's also reproducible with RGB565. No other color formats displayed such behavior.
Also note that this doesn't happen when in play mode.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b3, 5.4.1p1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene