Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Changing Editor's color trough color picker causes InvalidOperationException error spam in the console
1.Download and open "897763ColorPickerBug.zip" project.
2.Go to Edit->Preferences->Colors.
3.Press on any color slot to open color picker.
4.Change editor color trough the color picker.
Expected result: Color is changed without errors appearing in the console.
Actual result: When changing color error is spammed in the console.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b5, 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6.
Not reproduced with: 5.6.0b4, 5.5.3f1, 5.4.5p1.
Regression introduced in : 5.6.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP