Search Issue Tracker
[TerrainTexturing] Changes in terrain texture layers are not reflected o...
Steps to repro: 1. Open Unity; 2. Create new project; 3. Extract attached 'terrainTextureBug' package; 4. Open 'test' scene; 5. No... Read more
Terrain connection points are visible at certain distances/angles when T...
To reproduce: 1. Open project ("TerrainSeamsBug.zip") 2. Focus "CAMERA 1" and then look at the "CYLINDER" object 3. Notice there is ... Read more
[PaintTexture][Graphics] Sometimes blended textures disappear from Terra...
Steps to repro: 1. Open Unity; 2. Create new project; 3. Import attached 'terrainTextureBlending.unitypackage' package; 4. Notice ... Read more
[Terrain] Editor crashes when folder with terrain data deleted
- Open attached project - Open scene "level2" - Enter play mode - Delete folder "Terrain Assets" - Enter play mode Crash! Read more
[Tree] Editor throws NullReferenceException after dragging and dropping ...
When a Leaf group is added in Tree with a modified position then on dragging and dropping Leaf Group into Branch Group, Editor throw... Read more
[Terrain] Duplicated terrains reference the same TerrainData asset
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project and load scene TestScene01 2. Select Terrain from the hierarchy 3. Begin modifying ... Read more
[Regression] MissingReferenceException after deleting duplicated Terrain...
Steps to repro: 1. Open attached project and 't1' scene; 2. Select 'New Terrain 1' asset file in Project view's Assets folder; 3. P... Read more
[Terrain] Paint Details tab doesn't show preview icons for prefab detail...
1. What happened Paint Details tab doesn't show preview icons for 'details' that were created with Prefabs. 2. How we can reproduce... Read more
Inconsistent Terrain Tree rotation when LOD Group is not present in the ...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project named "Case_1149511" 2. Select the Terrain gameObject and the Cube1 Tree 3. Paint t... Read more
[TextureBlending] Sharp cut edges appear at the border of two overlappin...
Steps to repro: 1. Open Unity; 2. Open attached project and 'test' scene; 3. Select 'Terrain' gameobject in the Hierarchy view; 4. ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released