Search Issue Tracker
When a Particle prefab is instantiated the Particle System is not visible because in its Renderer module there is no Mesh. It happen... Read more
Settings in Particle System for reproduction: * Texture Sheet Animation enabled (is not necessary, helps to see the shadow texture) ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project 2. In the top menu bar select MyMenu -> Bake Mesh Expected vs Actual: an error should be thrown when ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user-submitted Project and open the "Test" scene 2. Enter Play mode 3. Press 1 on the keyboard and obs... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project. 2. Create a new Particle System. 3. Select Particle System in the Hierarchy and in t... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open user attached project 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Observe the Game View Expected: The Camera rotates around the clou... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open new project 2. Add Particle system to the scene 3. Go to Player Settings 4. Change graphics API to any oth... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the project called "Particle repro" 2. In the Hierarchy select "Particle System" 3. Enter Play Mode Exp... Read more
There are some potential discrepancies when the timestep is increased. Possibly by design, but logging for the sake of completion R... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open a new Unity project 2. Import user's "Bug_report_Particles.unitypackage" 3. Find "EstelaDesierto_Real_MBT_... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab