Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.2
[TextureSheetAnimation] Start Frame range is one frame longer than available frames (i.e. TilesX*TilesY)
The start frame range is one frame longer than the number of frames (image attached).
1. Open Test scene from attached project.
2. Select particle system and scroll to the Texture Sheet Animation module.
3. Observe how the start frame range starts at 0 and goes up to tiles X*Y (i.e. frame 0 and frame X*Y are the same frame).
- not a regression, has always been like this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website