Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[TextureSheetAnimation] Start Frame range is one frame longer than available frames (i.e. TilesX*TilesY)
The start frame range is one frame longer than the number of frames (image attached).
1. Open Test scene from attached project.
2. Select particle system and scroll to the Texture Sheet Animation module.
3. Observe how the start frame range starts at 0 and goes up to tiles X*Y (i.e. frame 0 and frame X*Y are the same frame).
- not a regression, has always been like this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted