Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[TextureSheetAnimation] Start Frame range is one frame longer than available frames (i.e. TilesX*TilesY)
The start frame range is one frame longer than the number of frames (image attached).
1. Open Test scene from attached project.
2. Select particle system and scroll to the Texture Sheet Animation module.
3. Observe how the start frame range starts at 0 and goes up to tiles X*Y (i.e. frame 0 and frame X*Y are the same frame).
- not a regression, has always been like this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately