Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.2
[TextureSheetAnimation] Start Frame range is one frame longer than available frames (i.e. TilesX*TilesY)
The start frame range is one frame longer than the number of frames (image attached).
1. Open Test scene from attached project.
2. Select particle system and scroll to the Texture Sheet Animation module.
3. Observe how the start frame range starts at 0 and goes up to tiles X*Y (i.e. frame 0 and frame X*Y are the same frame).
- not a regression, has always been like this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default