Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[TextureSheetAnimation] Start Frame range is one frame longer than available frames (i.e. TilesX*TilesY)
The start frame range is one frame longer than the number of frames (image attached).
1. Open Test scene from attached project.
2. Select particle system and scroll to the Texture Sheet Animation module.
3. Observe how the start frame range starts at 0 and goes up to tiles X*Y (i.e. frame 0 and frame X*Y are the same frame).
- not a regression, has always been like this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs