Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Scene][ParticleCount] Scene view displays only the parent particle count, even if a sub emitter is selected
Scene Particle preview shows only the particle count for the parent system, even if a sub emitter is selected.
1. Open ParticleCount scene from attached project.
2. Select ParticleSystem from the hierarchy and look at the scene view.
3. In the particle effect panel, particle count shows as 1.
4. try selecting the sub emitter of the Particle System
5. In the scene view, the particle count still shows as 1.
Expected outcome: each particle system to display its own particle count when selected, regardless of where it is parented.
- Not a regression, present in Version 5.3.1f1 (cc9cbbcc37b4)
- Just setting a particle system as a child of another (without being a sub emitter) also exhibits the same behaviour.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account