Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Scene][ParticleCount] Scene view displays only the parent particle count, even if a sub emitter is selected
Scene Particle preview shows only the particle count for the parent system, even if a sub emitter is selected.
1. Open ParticleCount scene from attached project.
2. Select ParticleSystem from the hierarchy and look at the scene view.
3. In the particle effect panel, particle count shows as 1.
4. try selecting the sub emitter of the Particle System
5. In the scene view, the particle count still shows as 1.
Expected outcome: each particle system to display its own particle count when selected, regardless of where it is parented.
- Not a regression, present in Version 5.3.1f1 (cc9cbbcc37b4)
- Just setting a particle system as a child of another (without being a sub emitter) also exhibits the same behaviour.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode