Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Scene][ParticleCount] Scene view displays only the parent particle count, even if a sub emitter is selected
Scene Particle preview shows only the particle count for the parent system, even if a sub emitter is selected.
1. Open ParticleCount scene from attached project.
2. Select ParticleSystem from the hierarchy and look at the scene view.
3. In the particle effect panel, particle count shows as 1.
4. try selecting the sub emitter of the Particle System
5. In the scene view, the particle count still shows as 1.
Expected outcome: each particle system to display its own particle count when selected, regardless of where it is parented.
- Not a regression, present in Version 5.3.1f1 (cc9cbbcc37b4)
- Just setting a particle system as a child of another (without being a sub emitter) also exhibits the same behaviour.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled