Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] DestroyImmediate in particle trigger callback crashes on Renderer::UpdateAllRenderersInternal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Press play
Note: This happens when trying to destroy self on callback.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a1 (Trunk, June 9), 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0b15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()