Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] DestroyImmediate in particle trigger callback crashes on Renderer::UpdateAllRenderersInternal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Press play
Note: This happens when trying to destroy self on callback.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a1 (Trunk, June 9), 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0b15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity