Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Shuriken] DestroyImmediate in particle trigger callback crashes on Renderer::UpdateAllRenderersInternal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Press play
Note: This happens when trying to destroy self on callback.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a1 (Trunk, June 9), 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0b15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened