Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] DestroyImmediate in particle trigger callback crashes on Renderer::UpdateAllRenderersInternal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Press play
Note: This happens when trying to destroy self on callback.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a1 (Trunk, June 9), 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0b15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()