Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Shuriken] DestroyImmediate in particle trigger callback crashes on Renderer::UpdateAllRenderersInternal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Press play
Note: This happens when trying to destroy self on callback.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a1 (Trunk, June 9), 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0b15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart