Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce : - open the attached project & scene - enter play mode. Use the arrow keys to move the bike - select the quad b... Read more
Currently, when you create a new PhysicMaterial, friction will be set to a default of 0.4. When you assign no material at all, it u... Read more
Start scene and check console. In scene you'll see cube that moves on plane. It has some initial velocity and it should stop because... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project "parentproblem" 2. Open scene "parentproblem" 3. Enter play mode 4. Move player controller into the cu... Read more
Convex Mesh collider detects collisions but doesn't send trigger messages To Reproduce: 1. Open the attached scene & press play. 2.... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached on both OSX and Windows - play the "main" scene - play the game and land the shi... Read more
Scene is frozen by setting time scale to zero Sometimes when removing objects from the scene for example, there's a crash related to... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open UnityBug project that the user attached with his 2nd email 2. Open UnityBug scene 3. Go to build settings and ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"