Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Cloth crashes the editor
- create a game object
- add SkinnedMeshRenderer component
- add a standard mesh to it (like sphere)
- add cloth component
- go to first cloth tab.
- click "Select all"
- max distance set to 0.
- enter play mode
Expected result: Editor enters play mode
Actual result: crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)