Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Articulation Body drives teleport the whole chain to NaN coordinates when given NaN input
1. Open the attached project
2. Open scene "Scenes/SampleScene"
3. Select "Prismatic + target"
4. Enter Play mode and watch the Position values of the Object in the Inspector
Expected result: An error informing that the target velocities are being set to incorrect values is thrown
Actual result: No error is thrown and the position of the object is set to the said values
Reproducible with: 2020.3.36f1, 2021.3.5f1, 2022.2.0a17
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.40f1 (Downgrading issues)
Reproduced on: macOS 12.4 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Overlay Canvas is not visible when the Anti-aliasing field is set to FXAA and the Full Screen Pass Renderer Features’s Injection Point is set to “After Rendering Post Processing”
- The Particle System doesn't work when played through ContextMenu
- Crash on gles::UseGLSLProgram when shader fails to patch due to exceeding MAX_UNIFORM_LOCATIONS on Intel Tiger Lake chipset
- Crash on D3D12GetInterface when entering the Play mode
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played