Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Articulation Body drives teleport the whole chain to NaN coordinates when given NaN input
1. Open the attached project
2. Open scene "Scenes/SampleScene"
3. Select "Prismatic + target"
4. Enter Play mode and watch the Position values of the Object in the Inspector
Expected result: An error informing that the target velocities are being set to incorrect values is thrown
Actual result: No error is thrown and the position of the object is set to the said values
Reproducible with: 2020.3.36f1, 2021.3.5f1, 2022.2.0a17
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.40f1 (Downgrading issues)
Reproduced on: macOS 12.4 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected