Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Character Controller. stepOffset can be set to negative
CharacterController parameter stepOffset validation is missed in runtime, the value can be set as negative, which causes unexpected behaviour (in UI negative values dropped to 0).
The expected behaviour would be throwing an exception or a warning, or substituting the value with a default one.
1. Open attached project and run.
2. See that stepOffset changed to -0.5. Watch the capsule object "flying"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SSGI + DLSS looks very bad
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector