Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce : - import the package attached in the edit - open the "Car" scene - select Car and notice the gizmo on the whee... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the "Cloth_1.fbx" attached in the edit - add it to the scene - add the Cloth Component and press play... Read more
To reproduce this bug: 1. Open the attached project 2. Select Cube 3. It has Rigidbody and script which sets isKinematic parameter ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. Download attached script and attach it to empty game object 3. Press play 4. Press Space bar... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene repro - it contains a first person character controller with the step offset se... Read more
There doesn't seem to be any way to detect CharacterController collision. Run the test scene. Use WASD to move the blue capsule. If... Read more
Request for more helpful NpShape::setFlag(s): triangle mesh and heightfield triggers error so people know what they need to change/f... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator