Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Rigidbody Collision Detection mode cannot be updated after setting the isKinematic field to true then false during runtime
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project ("RigidBodyCollisionDetectionChange.zip") using the EnvIronman VM (more information in Edit)
2. Open the sample scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe where the green Cube GameObjects collide
Expected result: Green Cube GameObjects collide exactly like the red Cube GameObjects
Actual result: Green Cube GameObjects collide exactly like the blue Cube GameObjects
Reproducible with: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
The Inspector window displays the Collision Detection mode as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
CCD type is restored to specified Collision Detection type in Rigidbody Inspector when isKinematic is toggled from true to false