Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Window width is not loaded correctly when loading layout from file
Reproduction steps: 1. Open users' attached project 2. Load users' attached layout using: Window > Layouts -> Load Layout from File.... Read more
[Ubuntu] Crash reporter window layout items get truncated and layered ov...
Steps to reproduce: 0. Make sure to use display scaling on OS (Settings -> Displays -> Set Scale to 200%) 1. Open the attached proje... Read more
[Linux] High cpu usage on linux when player is in background
1. What happened When the linux player is in background, the player usage 100% cpu on one thread. 2. How can we reproduce it using ... Read more
[Linux] PC doesn't sleep when the Editor is open
Repro Steps: 1. Change Gnome sleep timer to 60+ seconds gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.power sleep-inactive-ac-time... Read more
[Linux] Package title and description aren't clearly seen in the PM on U...
Repro steps: 1. Create a new project 2. Open the Package Manager 3. Select a package from the available 4. Observe its details Expe... Read more
Can't orbit the camera around the current pivot point in scene view usin...
Repro steps: 1. Create a new project 2. Try orbiting around using the alt key in the scene view Actual: Orbiting doesn't work Expec... Read more
SysrootPackage throws not implement inherited abstract member errors aft...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Observe the Console window Expected results: The project is opened successfully w... Read more
100% of one CPU core is used when running Linux build
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Build and run the project for Linux 3. Observe the Resources tab in System ... Read more
Unity Server run time does not respond to SIGTERM and other linux signal...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (ApplicationQuit.zip) 2. Make sure the "SampleScene" is open 3. Press Ctrl+Shift+B to... Read more
[Linux] Editor crashes at "GfxDeviceGLES::DrawBuffersBatchMode" when ent...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user attached project (My project.zip) 2. Make sure the "LEGO tutorial" scene is open 3. Enter Play Mo... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging