Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.41f1, 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b1, 2023.1.0a3
Unity Server run time does not respond to SIGTERM and other linux signals correctly.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (ApplicationQuit.zip)
2. Make sure the "SampleScene" is open
3. Press Ctrl+Shift+B to open the "Build Settings" window
4. Enable "Server Build"
5. Build the project
6. Run the built project in the terminal
7. In a separate terminal window run "htop"
8. In "htop" locate and select the project's process
9. Press F9 and press Enter on the "15 SIGTERM" signal to terminate the process
10. In the build's directory find the file that's name starts with "QUITFILE"
Expected result: the "QUITFILE" appears after the process has been terminated
Actual result: there is no "QUITFILE" present after the process terminated
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
Reproducible on Ubuntu 20.04
Not reproducible on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Overlay Canvas is not visible when the Anti-aliasing field is set to FXAA and the Full Screen Pass Renderer Features’s Injection Point is set to “After Rendering Post Processing”
- The Particle System doesn't work when played through ContextMenu
- Crash on gles::UseGLSLProgram when shader fails to patch due to exceeding MAX_UNIFORM_LOCATIONS on Intel Tiger Lake chipset
- Crash on D3D12GetInterface when entering the Play mode
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played