Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] High cpu usage on linux when player is in background
1. What happened
When the linux player is in background, the player usage 100% cpu on one thread.
2. How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
- install linux mint
- build this test project (only one panel and a text)
- start the game
- put the window to background or minimize it
- check system monitor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first