Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project. 2. Build "ts" scene for "WebGL". 3. Build process stops with(Full errors are in the "... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project (gchandle_stripped.zip) 2. Switch to iOS 3. Build and run the game on device 4. The ap... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open the project attached by me. 2) Build the project for iOS. 3) Deploy the project to a device via Xcode. 4... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Download the attahced project. 2. Set up an ipv6 environment and connect an iOS device to it. 3. Configure Connect... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project (getvalue_stripped.zip) 2. Switch to iOS and make sure scripting backend is set to IL2... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build 'Main' scene for iOS 3. Build the generated Xcode project to a device 4. Appl... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas