Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.4
[iOS] GCHandle.Alloc throws error on il2cpp build
1) Download and build project
2) Build and run il2cppTest scene on iOS
3) Notice error in console:
ArgumentException: Object contains non-primitive or non-blittable data.
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.GCHandle.Alloc (System.Object value, GCHandleType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
reproduced on 5.1.2p2, 5.2.0b5 and 4.6.7p3 using iPad mini 2 (7.1.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset