Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.4
[iOS] GCHandle.Alloc throws error on il2cpp build
1) Download and build project
2) Build and run il2cppTest scene on iOS
3) Notice error in console:
ArgumentException: Object contains non-primitive or non-blittable data.
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.GCHandle.Alloc (System.Object value, GCHandleType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
reproduced on 5.1.2p2, 5.2.0b5 and 4.6.7p3 using iPad mini 2 (7.1.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates