Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.4
[iOS] GCHandle.Alloc throws error on il2cpp build
1) Download and build project
2) Build and run il2cppTest scene on iOS
3) Notice error in console:
ArgumentException: Object contains non-primitive or non-blittable data.
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.GCHandle.Alloc (System.Object value, GCHandleType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
reproduced on 5.1.2p2, 5.2.0b5 and 4.6.7p3 using iPad mini 2 (7.1.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project