Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.4
[iOS] GCHandle.Alloc throws error on il2cpp build
1) Download and build project
2) Build and run il2cppTest scene on iOS
3) Notice error in console:
ArgumentException: Object contains non-primitive or non-blittable data.
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.GCHandle.Alloc (System.Object value, GCHandleType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
reproduced on 5.1.2p2, 5.2.0b5 and 4.6.7p3 using iPad mini 2 (7.1.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly