Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[2017.x] [UWP] IL2CPP generates incorrect code for lock() statement in UWP non-development build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1038465_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build with IL2CPP backend, non-development build
4. Build project in Visual Studios (Debug configuration, x64 platform, run on Local Machine)
Expected results: App runs without freezing
Actual results: App freezes after launch.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.3f, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.3p4
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0b4, 2018.1.2f1
Not reproducible on a Development build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse