Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
[2017.x] [UWP] IL2CPP generates incorrect code for lock() statement in UWP non-development build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1038465_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build with IL2CPP backend, non-development build
4. Build project in Visual Studios (Debug configuration, x64 platform, run on Local Machine)
Expected results: App runs without freezing
Actual results: App freezes after launch.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.3f, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.3p4
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0b4, 2018.1.2f1
Not reproducible on a Development build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone