Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[IL2CPP] Missing header error when trying to run
1. Open attached project (IL2CPP.zip)
2. Build to iOS (or WebGL, etc.) (using IL2CPP scripting backend)
3. Try to deploy to device using Xcode
Actual behavior: error "Bulk_Generics_8.cpp:418:10: 'MultiplayerManager_WhatWapp_Multiplayer_Multiplaye3450845790.h' file not found" and deployment fails
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform