Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[iOS] MonoManager::GetScriptingClass takes a lot of Unity loading time
1. Build project for iOS (building steps in edit)
2. In Xcode build (profile) and launch Instruments
3. Instruments select "Time Profiler"
5. Select first 10 seconds
6. Notice that MonoManager::GetScriptingClass takes a lot of time
Expected behaviour: Optimal Unity application loading
Actual result: Loading Unity application string allocations/deallocations/comparisons takes a lot of time.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.3.0f3, 2017.3.0p3
Project crashed on opening with Unity 2018
Reproduced on devices: iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3.2, iPhone 5 iOS 10.1.1, iPhone 4s iOS 8.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error