Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[iOS] MonoManager::GetScriptingClass takes a lot of Unity loading time
1. Build project for iOS (building steps in edit)
2. In Xcode build (profile) and launch Instruments
3. Instruments select "Time Profiler"
5. Select first 10 seconds
6. Notice that MonoManager::GetScriptingClass takes a lot of time
Expected behaviour: Optimal Unity application loading
Actual result: Loading Unity application string allocations/deallocations/comparisons takes a lot of time.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.3.0f3, 2017.3.0p3
Project crashed on opening with Unity 2018
Reproduced on devices: iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3.2, iPhone 5 iOS 10.1.1, iPhone 4s iOS 8.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader