Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[iOS] MonoManager::GetScriptingClass takes a lot of Unity loading time
1. Build project for iOS (building steps in edit)
2. In Xcode build (profile) and launch Instruments
3. Instruments select "Time Profiler"
5. Select first 10 seconds
6. Notice that MonoManager::GetScriptingClass takes a lot of time
Expected behaviour: Optimal Unity application loading
Actual result: Loading Unity application string allocations/deallocations/comparisons takes a lot of time.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.3.0f3, 2017.3.0p3
Project crashed on opening with Unity 2018
Reproduced on devices: iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3.2, iPhone 5 iOS 10.1.1, iPhone 4s iOS 8.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI