Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[iOS] MonoManager::GetScriptingClass takes a lot of Unity loading time
1. Build project for iOS (building steps in edit)
2. In Xcode build (profile) and launch Instruments
3. Instruments select "Time Profiler"
5. Select first 10 seconds
6. Notice that MonoManager::GetScriptingClass takes a lot of time
Expected behaviour: Optimal Unity application loading
Actual result: Loading Unity application string allocations/deallocations/comparisons takes a lot of time.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.3.0f3, 2017.3.0p3
Project crashed on opening with Unity 2018
Reproduced on devices: iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3.2, iPhone 5 iOS 10.1.1, iPhone 4s iOS 8.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags