Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
IL2CPP generates lots of "Il2CppGenericComDefinitions.cpp" files when project is built for UWP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "MRTK-CCWs.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to UWP
4. Build the project
5. Open folder <build folder>/Il2CppOutputProject/Source/il2cppOutput
Expected results: There is only one "Il2CppGenericComDefinitions.cpp" file
Actual results: There are lots of "Il2CppGenericComDefinitions.cpp" files
Reproducible with: 2020.3.36f1, 2021.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0a5, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.4f1, 2022.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2019.4.40f1 (OpenXR not supported)
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true