Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
IL2CPP generates lots of "Il2CppGenericComDefinitions.cpp" files when project is built for UWP
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "MRTK-CCWs.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Switch Platform to UWP
4. Build the project
5. Open folder <build folder>/Il2CppOutputProject/Source/il2cppOutput
Expected results: There is only one "Il2CppGenericComDefinitions.cpp" file
Actual results: There are lots of "Il2CppGenericComDefinitions.cpp" files
Reproducible with: 2020.3.36f1, 2021.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0a5, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.4f1, 2022.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2019.4.40f1 (OpenXR not supported)
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed by unknown PR in 2021.2.0a5