Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project "1218998.zip" 2. Build and run Expected result: "Switch worked" is writ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project "DownloadTester.zip 2. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS dev... Read more
User cannot build for IL2CPP when using the entities package. Regressed version - 2020.1.0a17 c64fb017 (landed Dec.19) Repro Steps... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Build the project 3. Play the built project 4. In the Player, press the "Force err... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Build and run on Android 3. Observe the logcat Expected: Dispose is called onl... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project ("1172005REPRO-TcpClient.zip") 2. Open Scripts Folder in Windows Explorer and run "tcp_se... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Set scripting backend to IL2CPP in Player Settings 3. Build for Mac Standalone E... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (SerializableReferenceError.zip) 2. Build and run a Standalone player 3. Click the ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`