Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.7f1, 2022.1.8f1
Header files are not included in exported projects when using IL2CPP Scripting Backend
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Test.zip"
2. Export the project for Android platform
3. Go to "BUILD PATH/unityLibrary/src/main/Il2CppOutputProject/Source/il2cppOutput" and look for NativeC.h file
Expected results: NativeC.h is in the folder
Actual result: NativeC.h is not in the folder
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.4f1, 2022.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1, 2021.2.0a17, 2022.2.0a11, 2022.2.0a16
Note: The issue also includes the missing Templates folder inside Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\ so Unity can't find Gradle
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"