Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IL2CPP] Dispose is called before the value in the 'using' statement goes out of scope
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Build and run on Android
3. Observe the logcat
Expected: Dispose is called only when the value in the 'using' statement goes out of scope
Actual: Dispose is incorrectly called each time in the while(true) loop
Reproduced with: 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a4
VLNQA00231 Huawei HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro 9 HiSilicon Kirin 980 Mali-G76 OpenGL ES 3.2 LHS7N18B15013748
VLNQA00279 Samsung Galaxy S10+ 9 Snapdragon 855 SM8150 Adreno (TM) 640 OpenGL ES 3.2 R58M22D67PX
VLNQA00160 iPhone 6S iOS 13.3.1
Not reproducible with Mono
Notes: could not build on Mac Standalone + IL2CPP scripting backend due to an error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'