Search Issue Tracker
1. Load skin_animation_offset_test 2. Press Play in Game tab: There should be two boxes animating. But there is only one. in Scene ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Import RichText_Size_Replica 2. Open Test scene 3. Run Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene and pres splay - notice the message in the console Expected re... Read more
If StaticBatchingUtility.Combine() is called on meshes that were rendered at least once, the non-uniformly scaled objects will rende... Read more
* Make sure all quality settings have vsync off. * open up the vsync scene. * Notice that the VSYNC object has a target frame rate s... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - open the project - load the scene "mapOrderTest" - select the blue plane - try to change the render queue v... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build