Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Mesh.MeshData.SetVertexBufferParams function is not compatible with Burst
SetVertexBufferParams function of Mesh.MeshData uses params VertexAttributeDescriptor attributes that doesn't compile with Burst. There should probably exist an overload that takes NativeArray<VertexAttributeDescriptor>.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build