Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Mesh.MeshData.SetVertexBufferParams function is not compatible with Burst
SetVertexBufferParams function of Mesh.MeshData uses params VertexAttributeDescriptor attributes that doesn't compile with Burst. There should probably exist an overload that takes NativeArray<VertexAttributeDescriptor>.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment