Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Mesh.MeshData.SetVertexBufferParams function is not compatible with Burst
SetVertexBufferParams function of Mesh.MeshData uses params VertexAttributeDescriptor attributes that doesn't compile with Burst. There should probably exist an overload that takes NativeArray<VertexAttributeDescriptor>.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object