Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Mesh.MeshData.SetVertexBufferParams function is not compatible with Burst
SetVertexBufferParams function of Mesh.MeshData uses params VertexAttributeDescriptor attributes that doesn't compile with Burst. There should probably exist an overload that takes NativeArray<VertexAttributeDescriptor>.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property