Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Mesh.MeshData.SetVertexBufferParams function is not compatible with Burst
SetVertexBufferParams function of Mesh.MeshData uses params VertexAttributeDescriptor attributes that doesn't compile with Burst. There should probably exist an overload that takes NativeArray<VertexAttributeDescriptor>.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected