Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
GameObject's selection highlight rectangulates when texture is assigned to the GameObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '185234-selection highlight.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene' Scene
3. Select 'Conifer_Needles_desktop.tga' texture in the Project Browser
4. Drag the texture on the 'Quad' GameObject in the Hierarchy
5. Select 'Quad' GameObject in the Hierarchy
Expected result: Selection highlight is outlined around the texture's contour
Actual result: Selection highlight is rectangular
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.3.0b8
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0b9, 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.7f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Sep 22, 2019 13:36
Your great levels of knowledge impressed to dig more about third party apps store to get all games and apps. TuTuApp development is best way to get Pokemon Go and Spotify Apps for Free.
https://tutuapp-apk.org/ is official way to get it.