Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Blue highlight is not available for Contribute and Receive GI in Mesh Renderer
Blue highlight is not available when changes are made to Contribute GI, Receive GI, Lightmap parameters and Optimize realtime UVs in Mesh Renderer prefab instance. Refer the attached screenshot
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Create cube primitive > Make a prefab by dragging to Project Browser
3) Select Cube in Hierarchy, make changes to Contribute GI, Receive GI, Lightmap parameters and Optimize realtime UVs.
Actual result: Blue highlight is not available for these fields.
Expected result: Blue highlight should be available for the above fields.
Occurring in: 2020.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.10f1
Note: These parameters are introduced in 2019.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project