Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Blue highlight is not available for Contribute and Receive GI in Mesh Renderer
Blue highlight is not available when changes are made to Contribute GI, Receive GI, Lightmap parameters and Optimize realtime UVs in Mesh Renderer prefab instance. Refer the attached screenshot
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Create cube primitive > Make a prefab by dragging to Project Browser
3) Select Cube in Hierarchy, make changes to Contribute GI, Receive GI, Lightmap parameters and Optimize realtime UVs.
Actual result: Blue highlight is not available for these fields.
Expected result: Blue highlight should be available for the above fields.
Occurring in: 2020.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.10f1
Note: These parameters are introduced in 2019.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect