Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Blue highlight is not available for Contribute and Receive GI in Mesh Renderer
Blue highlight is not available when changes are made to Contribute GI, Receive GI, Lightmap parameters and Optimize realtime UVs in Mesh Renderer prefab instance. Refer the attached screenshot
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Create cube primitive > Make a prefab by dragging to Project Browser
3) Select Cube in Hierarchy, make changes to Contribute GI, Receive GI, Lightmap parameters and Optimize realtime UVs.
Actual result: Blue highlight is not available for these fields.
Expected result: Blue highlight should be available for the above fields.
Occurring in: 2020.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.10f1
Note: These parameters are introduced in 2019.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene