Search Issue Tracker
Replacing the already existing project while creating a new project does not work on OS X. Read more
- Create a GUIText and in the Text field write something and commit that by pressing Enter. - Click somewhere in the Text field agai... Read more
- Hover mouse over the Depth field in the Camera component and drag to change it's value - Press Escape Expected: Nothing happens! ... Read more
- Go to the Tags and Layers window in Unity - Create 3-4 Sorting Layers - Drag one of them on top of another one and press Escape E... Read more
1. Add a sprite asset to the project 2. Navigate to Import Settings 3. Set Pixels To Units field to Infinity and click Apply Read more
1. open "scene" 2. disable the root Rocks_Explosion game object On my machine this eats up 1.5GB of memory (can see in task manager... Read more
Help tip appears on two monitors(Animation window) 2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached 1 Create new project ... Read more
In play mode, hover mouse pointer over console window in the editor and roll mouse wheel in any direction. This action makes log mes... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build