Search Issue Tracker
"Pick workspace directory" - wording not used anywhere else in the editor.
"Pick workspace directory" - wording is a bit confusing, as these words are not used anywhere else in the editor.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Unity Editor
2. Click on New Project from File
3. Click on "..." in Location field on New Project window
4. Observe the naming covention of Window
Expected: Maybe it would make more sense to the user if it is said "Select project folder"?
Actual: "Pick workspace directory" - wording is a bit confusing, as these words are not used anywhere else in the editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine
- The Scene view Camera does not move when clicking the middle mouse button on a GameObject in the Scene view
- InvalidOperationException error when moving a VisualElement in WebGL Player
- Crash on GameObject::QueryComponentByType when opening a project
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component