Search Issue Tracker
Console log message count increase while scrolling mouse wheel
In play mode, hover mouse pointer over console window in the editor and roll mouse wheel in any direction. This action makes log messages appear faster (despite they are collapsed or not) without any visible effect in scene nor game views. This happens when log messages are printed in Update() function.
Attached repro project: "mouse wheel";
1. open project "mouse wheel";
2. press play and hover mouse pointer over console window;
3. scroll mouse wheel up or down;
Reproducible from 4.2.1f4 to 4.5.0a1;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- [PLM] Changing "Lightmap Parameters" does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites