Search Issue Tracker
Console log message count increase while scrolling mouse wheel
In play mode, hover mouse pointer over console window in the editor and roll mouse wheel in any direction. This action makes log messages appear faster (despite they are collapsed or not) without any visible effect in scene nor game views. This happens when log messages are printed in Update() function.
Attached repro project: "mouse wheel";
1. open project "mouse wheel";
2. press play and hover mouse pointer over console window;
3. scroll mouse wheel up or down;
Reproducible from 4.2.1f4 to 4.5.0a1;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows