Search Issue Tracker
Need to save the scene to save changed colors if the color change was done inside an asset
1. Open "MinimalReproProject"
2. Open the "Main" Scene
3. Navigate through the Project window to "Resources" -> "Color Schemes" -> "0.Color Scheme"
4. Change the "Red" to anything else
5. Reload the Scene
6. Notice that the color changed back to Red
7. Click on the "0.Color Scheme"
Expected Result: As the color of the Grid Objects is set in the "0.Color Scheme", the colors should change without having to save the scene
Actual Result: You have to save the scene to save the newly set color, even though it stays the same in the "0.Color Scheme"
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4
Did not reproduce on: 2017.1.0p1 (TileMap was not yet implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed