Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
After activating display list in game view space bar stops sending input to game view
1. Create a new project
2. Select an object
3. Switch to game view and open the "displays" drop down list
4. Select some property in the selected object (in inspector)
5. Press Ctrl+P
6. Press space.
Notice that space opens up the list again, instead of being sent to the game view. If the game view is then clicked, to bring focus to it (again), and space is pressed, the display list still opens.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Aug 08, 2016 12:54
In fact, it's worse in 5.4.0f3. Now I have this behavior every time the game tab is not torn off.
Jul 27, 2016 06:27
This has -not- been fixed, it's still present in 5.4.0f1
Jul 24, 2016 01:21
This is still an issue for me
Jun 30, 2016 14:39
Still present in 5.3.5 f1
Found a workaround.
Tear off the Game Window's tab. This will stop the offending behaviour. Afterwards, you can put the window back to its original place (until the next time you click the dropdown).
Jun 20, 2016 11:45
Still present in 5.3.5f1...
Jun 18, 2016 22:02
Still present in 220.127.116.1175
Jun 18, 2016 22:01
Please, please fix this.
May 08, 2016 13:04
still present in 5.3.4f1
Jan 27, 2016 17:52
this is still present in 5.3.1f1
Jan 18, 2016 05:05
Here is my way to reproduce: firstly execute the step3 above, then click the game view, and then press space or enter.