Search Issue Tracker
Project wizard should probably remember its previously set size (?). See attached screenshot. Read more
Unity asserts that denote a state that should never happen and means that something really went wrong (as opposed to user input bein... Read more
- Open attached project - Open the scene called Game (in the Scenes folder) - Press Play and look in the console. All cards and all ... Read more
Application.loadedLevelName doesn't report the correct level name in the editor unless the scene has been played at least once since... Read more
Certain menu items - mainly in the File, Edit, and Window menus - are not recognised by EditorApplication.ExecuteMenuItem. For examp... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"