Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
4.3b1 doesn't auto-generate solution files when opening C# scripts in OSX
Unity pro 4.3b1
Steps to duplicate:
1. Open Unity in OSX
2. Create a new project (parameters don't seem to make a difference, bug happens regardless)
3. Create an empty game object in the scene
4. Add a script to empty game object
5. Open script -> MonoDevelop launches
6. in terminal browse to project directory
Solution files are generated and visible in project directory
No solution files are generated.
The project in OSX compiles, however autocomplete in MonoDevelop does not function for Unity specific classes.
This bug is also duplicated on projects which were created in 4.2. I have validated the 4.2 project autogenerates project files. I have also validated the 4.2 folder contains solution files. These solution files are not visible in the 4.3b1 version of mono-develop.
This bug is not present in windows 7 x64 unity build 4.3b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source