Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
Selection List Bug- uGUI beta
When using the the sample project provided with the 4.6 beta, I was looking into the scene called "widgets", when using the selection list I noticed that occasionally items would be inconsistently greyed out, e.g if I selected first then second would be greyed out, if I then selected second then second and third would be greyed out. However the order is not always the same, but this bug is easy to reproduce by selecting the list items in any random order.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode