Search Issue Tracker
Impossible to overwrite folders with create new project wizard
1. Create a new folder and pick a name for it (test for example)
2. Open Unity Project Wizard and try to create a new project named the same way in same location
Expected result: You can overwrite your previously created folder
Actual result: If you clicked "set button" a pop-up appears offering to overwrite the folder, if you click overwrite nothing happens.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
This is a duplicate of issue #570917