Search Issue Tracker
Impossible to overwrite folders with create new project wizard
1. Create a new folder and pick a name for it (test for example)
2. Open Unity Project Wizard and try to create a new project named the same way in same location
Expected result: You can overwrite your previously created folder
Actual result: If you clicked "set button" a pop-up appears offering to overwrite the folder, if you click overwrite nothing happens.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered