Search Issue Tracker
Impossible to overwrite folders with create new project wizard
1. Create a new folder and pick a name for it (test for example)
2. Open Unity Project Wizard and try to create a new project named the same way in same location
Expected result: You can overwrite your previously created folder
Actual result: If you clicked "set button" a pop-up appears offering to overwrite the folder, if you click overwrite nothing happens.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform