Search Issue Tracker
GameObject.FindGameObjectsWithTag() returns selected prefabs
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Example"
3. Enter play mode - a label shows how many gameobjects are there with the tag "Target" - which is one
4. Select the plane prefab in the project view - it suddenly says that there are two object with the tag
Resolved by design - unfortunately, this is expected behavior with how the Unity Editor works right now. We are aware that there are conflicts about how everything in the editor get "instantiated" into the current scene. We're looking into solutions for this problem in general. This will be fixed with that larger fix.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar