Search Issue Tracker
Error with mesh that has no normals in Unity
If you create a mesh with tangents but no normals, unity will display a message saying "Shader wants normals, but the mesh X doesn't have them"
Which leads me to believe unity thinks it needs to render the preview in the inspector using a shader that takes in normals. But then complains that the mesh doesn't have normals.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane