Search Issue Tracker
In Edit > Preferences > External tools I have my Android SDK + JDK both set to valid locations, which means Unity is able to run adb... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open the attached project. 2) Place the Editor window on a second monitor. 3) Detach the Game tab from the Ed... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open TurnScreenWhiteWithAlpha scene 3. Notice that nothing changes, but game view ... Read more
Regression from Version 5.3.0f4 (2524e04062b4) Repro steps: 1. Open attached project 2. Run the "Level" scene ==> aabb.IsFinite() Is... Read more
Repro 1. Open attached project 2. Run "TextureTest" scene 3. Open "DownloadTextureTest.cs" and make some changes 4. Save the script ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene GAFHiccup.unity 3. Open the Profiler window 4. Play the scene 5. Delete th... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open user submitted project "Test Cursor Locking" 2. Add user script "ScreenLockCursor.cs" to any object in t... Read more
When pulling a prefab onto the "Sun" field in the "Lighting" window from the Scene hierarchy, the field shows the light as selected,... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas