Search Issue Tracker
Assert appears while Unity recompiles script and scene is running
1. Open attached project
2. Run "TextureTest" scene
3. Open "DownloadTextureTest.cs" and make some changes
4. Save the script and back to the Editor
m_RefCount != 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
- Async Scene load operation with allowSceneActivation set to false completes when refocusing the Editor
Oct 28, 2016 09:10
Same here 5.4.1p3
Oct 18, 2016 19:14
Does Unity 5.4.1p4 solve the problem? Anybody tried?
Oct 08, 2016 13:40
Happening in 5.4.1p3 and very annoying!
Oct 03, 2016 11:02
I tried narrowing it down and for my case it is "only" fired when non-UI objects are rendered. (i.e. sprite renderers cause this error and UI.Images do not)
Please fix this!
Oct 03, 2016 10:42
I'm seeing this error in everyframe after upgrading to 5.4.1p3
Oct 01, 2016 12:06
Also in 5.4.1p3
Oct 01, 2016 05:34
Unity keeps logging it every frame which leads to significant fps drops;/
Sep 29, 2016 09:28
issue observed in Unity 5.4.1p3
Sep 29, 2016 00:49
Same problem on 5.4.1p3. On p2 no problem.
Jul 11, 2016 19:54
I am seeing this same error on 5.3.5p7 when I switched from using www to UnityWebRequest.GetTexture(), seems to have no effect as far as the load completing.