Search Issue Tracker
Scriptable Object's icon is missing in the Inspector in 5.6
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "933112.zip"
2. Right click on the Project View and create a new "Custom Scriptable Object"
*while the scriptable object is not named its icon is missing*
3. Name the new scriptable object and take a look at Inspector
Actual result: scriptable object's icon is missing in the Inspector (white paper is shown instead)
Reproducible with: 5.6.2p4
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
- Async Scene load operation with allowSceneActivation set to false completes when refocusing the Editor
- [Addressables] OperationException errors appear when using Synchronous loading of remote AssetBundles and RetryCount