Search Issue Tracker
Scriptable Object's icon is missing in the Inspector in 5.6
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "933112.zip"
2. Right click on the Project View and create a new "Custom Scriptable Object"
*while the scriptable object is not named its icon is missing*
3. Name the new scriptable object and take a look at Inspector
Actual result: scriptable object's icon is missing in the Inspector (white paper is shown instead)
Reproducible with: 5.6.2p4
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Kinematic child object with Rb2D moves slower than the parent object with Rb2D when both are set to Interpolate
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds