Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
yield instruction WaitForEndOfFrame doesn't work in ExecuteInEditMode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open TurnScreenWhiteWithAlpha scene
3. Notice that nothing changes, but game view should turn white
4. Play the scene
5. Notice that WaitForEndOfFrame works and game view becomes white
Not reproducible: 5.4.0b20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
- Async Scene load operation with allowSceneActivation set to false completes when refocusing the Editor
Aug 15, 2016 18:08
"yield return new WaitForEndOfFrame();" doesn't work while the Editor is in Edit or Pause/Step mode. Only in Play mode it works.
Still an issue with 5.4.0f3.
With 5.4.0b17 - 3.5.x it worked