Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
Editor doesn't start up on Windows 32bit
-e: as per title, editor startup fails with windows error message.
--NOTE: XP support for the editor was dropped with 5.3
--install unity on 32bit windows 7
--try to start the editor
--NOTICE project selector stays just black
-5.2 + 5.1 start just fine on Win7 32bit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process