Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
Editor doesn't start up on Windows 32bit
-e: as per title, editor startup fails with windows error message.
--NOTE: XP support for the editor was dropped with 5.3
--install unity on 32bit windows 7
--try to start the editor
--NOTICE project selector stays just black
-5.2 + 5.1 start just fine on Win7 32bit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display