Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
Editor doesn't start up on Windows 32bit
-e: as per title, editor startup fails with windows error message.
--NOTE: XP support for the editor was dropped with 5.3
--install unity on 32bit windows 7
--try to start the editor
--NOTICE project selector stays just black
-5.2 + 5.1 start just fine on Win7 32bit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()