Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
Editor doesn't start up on Windows 32bit
-e: as per title, editor startup fails with windows error message.
--NOTE: XP support for the editor was dropped with 5.3
--install unity on 32bit windows 7
--try to start the editor
--NOTICE project selector stays just black
-5.2 + 5.1 start just fine on Win7 32bit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly