Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Disable resolution dialog in player settings 2. Run on mac 3. cmd-F enables to go to fullscreen Read more
1. Go to Build Settings and notice that: 2. Some of the checkbox options, when you mouse over, display a line of additional text abo... Read more
- Go to the Build Settings window - Select the Webplayer platform - Try navigating between the different platforms using the arrow k... Read more
- Add a Scene to the Build Settings - Select the webplayer as a platform - Select the scene in the build settings - Press Tab follow... Read more
- Go to Player Settings for Windows Standalone - In Resolution and Presentation set the resolution to 600 by 350 - Deselect all supp... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - open the level 1_3 - play for a few seconds - press stop and notice the errors in the console Read more
Steps to reproduce : - open the project attached - build for windows standalone - press play and move the window in another part of... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker