Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open project "ProjectTesting.zip" 2. Go to Build Settings (File>Build Settings) 3. Build for the iOS 4. Go to t... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1.Open attached Unity project. 2.Click on "Tools > Build" in the editor main menu. Actual result: build is fail... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. In file explorer, open project folder. There's a "test.bat" file. 3. Edit it and sp... Read more
1. Open attached project 2. Go File -> Build Settings -> Player Settings -> PC, Mac & Linux Standalone 3. Build and run the project ... Read more
Fix has been pulled to trunk and 5.5 Read more
Steps: 1. Open File->Build Settings 2. Add several scenes to the list. 3. Select one or two scenes. 4. Press and hold left mouse bu... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Download attached project 2) Run Unity through command line like this: '<Path_to_Unity>/Unity.exe -batchmode -nogra... Read more
Repro steps: 1) Open a new project 2) Build it with default settings for Windows 3) Find the .exe file 4) Right click it -> Properti... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first