Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[BuildPlayer] Only the first build succeeds if building through command line and editor fails to connect to cache server
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In file explorer, open project folder. There's a "test.bat" file.
3. Edit it and specify file path to Unity.exe
4. Open editor. In preferences enable Cache Server and set it's IP to non-existing/non-running server
5. Close the editor
6. Run "test.bat". It will try to make three builds
7. Once building is done, open "unity3d_editor_build1.log". At the end of the file, notice that build is completed
8. Open "unity3d_editor_build2.log". At the end, notice that build has failed (was Cancelled) due to errors while building
9. Open "unity3d_editor_build3.log" and notice same result as in "unity3d_editor_build2.log"
Note: Errors that connection to cache server has failed are present in log files, however, first build isn't affected by these errors and is completed successfully
Workaround: Disable cache server or make sure that cache server is running
Not reproducible: 5.3.4p2, 5.4.0b1
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b2, 5.4.0b14
Regression introduced in 5.4.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model