Search Issue Tracker
[BuildPath][Windows] Build fails to build when using paths over 255 characters long
1.Open attached Unity project.
2.Click on "Tools > Build" in the editor main menu.
Actual result: build is failed to create.
Expected result: build is created.
*Looks like "system.dll" and mono related thing.
*Maybe it is possible to bypass mono with "UnityEditor.FileUtil.CopyDirectoryFiltered".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode